SafeMoon lost and disappeared from your Trust Wallet? Here is how to find your SafeMoon coins in your wallet. The issue resolved with simple tips.
First, we have to mention that Trust Wallet is experiencing some major problems because of the huge amount of upcoming users! According to their Community Forum people experienced the following issues:
- SafeMoon disappeared / lost / not appearing in the wallet
- Where did my SafeMoon coin go?
- I lost my SafeMoon after buying it – where is it?
- Elongate is not appealing in my wallet
- Elongate lost on my wallet
- Didn’t receive cryptocurrency in my digital wallet
- Referral program and referral code is not working on Trust Wallet
- My crypto coins are disappearing and reappearing
Here are a few ways to resolve the problem:
How to fix the problem with cryptocurrency missing from Trust Wallet?
- Open Trust Wallet app
- Go to Settings
- Select “SafeMoon”
- Click “ON”
Maybe you couldn’t buy the token in the first place?
Update: As of March 28th, the PancakeSwap system states the following error when attempting to buy the token:
“The transaction cannot succeed due to error: PancakeRouter: INSUFFICIENT_OUTPUT_AMOUNT. This is probably an issue with one of the tokens you are swapping.”
In order to resolve the problem you have to:
- Make sure that your TrustWallet is connected to PancakeSwap
- When on PancakeSwap, set the right slippage percent (tolerance) before you press “Swap”. Set it to 10%,11%,12%,13%,14% or 15%. Try everything. Most of the time 11% works fine.
- Once you sent a % you have to click the Swap button over and over and over and over again. Until you are able to do the trasaction. This is because a lot of people are buying right now and you are trying along with them too. If you are trading a cryptocurrency that makes you use MetaMask extension, keep in mind that MetaMask will ask you to confirm the transaction.
- Wait for the transaction. It may take around 10-15 minutes. Check your wallet again after the time has passed.
Make sure that your TrustWallet app is updated.
Reinstall if needed, but ONLY if you are 100% sure that you remember your password & your recovery phrase. NEVER tell anyone your recovery phrase.
Step 2. Confirm Balance of an Address
- If you own multiple wallets, check each of them. Perhaps you did the transaction to another wallet.
- Check your wallet’s address of your cryptocurrency holdings. That’s a way to check your balance. Here’s a link to SafeMoon Wallet Tracker
- If the balance is still not showing correctly, REimport your wallet
Lost Reffer Code – Can’t Find anywhere your TrustWallet Referral code?
We are currently reworking our referral program with the aim of better rewarding loyal users and preventing individuals from gaming the system.
For now, only those that have been whitelisted will be able to use the $TWT referral program. https://t.co/VgE7lnmaYw
— Trust – Crypto Wallet (@TrustWalletApp) May 2, 2020
Thank you for reading our article on lost SafeMoon. We hope it helped you find your lost crypto in your digital wallet.
One thought on “SafeMoon Not Appearing in My Trust Wallet: Resolved”
Visitor Rating: 5 Stars